The cause of infertility is more complicated, and it is related to both men and women, and the understanding of infertility in Chinese medicine is longer. Traditional Chinese Medicine Treatment of Infertility uses a wealth of cases, detailed explanations, combined with the theoretical knowledge of Chinese medicine, and tells the causes of infertility, treatment and other aspects, suitable for teachers and students of Chinese medical colleges and other related majors.
The methods are combined with clinical practice, and have strong practicability, standardized operation, detailed content, and abundant cases. Normally they are suitable for school teaching of Chinese medicine hospital, self-study of Chinese medicine students, and self-study of Chinese medicine doctors.
Infertility treatment involves both husband and wife, and the male side needs to be checked for sperm and motility. The causes of female infertility are more complex, including the reproductive environment and the quality of eggs. “Poor uterine environment”-such as ovarian chocolate cysts, endometriosis, fibroids, adenomas, fallopian tube adhesions, etc. “Poor egg quality” includes early ovarian failure and insufficient corpus luteum.
Physical conditioning for infertile women
Young women who have menstrual disorders after the age of 20, have no menstruation for a long time, or need to urge menstruation to have menstruation, these people need to diagnose and regulate menstruation.
It is best to get married and have children at the age of 25-30. From 30 to 40 years old, childbirth is an extravagant and difficult project (such as artificial insemination, etc.).
Infertile women’s diet should pay attention to the following items: fish, meat, milk, eggs, cereals, beans, potatoes can be used, but snails, clams, crabs, and soft-shelled turtles are cooler and should be used sparingly. Avoid use of fatty meat.
Among the fruits, oranges, grapefruits, pears, watermelons, and water chestnuts are cold in nature and astringent, sour plums are sour, which will cause menstrual blood to accumulate in the uterus before and after menstruation, and should be avoided.
Among the vegetables, rape, amaranth, kelp, cucumber, loofah, wax gourd, eggplant, water bamboo, bamboo shoots, lotus root, cold in nature, should be avoided before and after menstruation.
Do not avoid dried fruits, walnuts warm the sun, jujube, longan meat to nourish qi and blood, usually suitable. Ginger, mustard, fennel, pepper, pepper, etc., are warm in nature and can be used for seasoning. In addition, infertile women need to take moderate exercises (such as jogging, fast walking) every day to strengthen the body, promote circulation, improve physical fitness, relax mood, reduce (internal and external) stress, and face with a cheerful mood.
The troubles caused by infertility
TCM Syndromes differentiation and treatment is divided into five types:
(1) Kidney Yang Deficiency Type: Recipe/Yulin Zhu.
(2) Kidney Yin Deficiency Type: Recipe/Yijing Zhongyu Decoction.
(3) Liver Qi stagnation type: prescription/kaiyuzhongyu decoction.
(4) Blood stasis cell vein type: Recipe/Shaofu Zhuyu Decoction.
(5) Phlegm-damp obstructive type: Recipe/Cangfudaotan pills.
According to artificial cycle therapy, it can be divided into four types:
(1) Late menstrual period: from the sixth to tenth day of menstrual period, the treatment should be used to replenish Chong and Ren, nourish the kidney and nourish yin, and promote the development of follicles.
(2) Pre-ovulation to ovulation: From the eleventh to sixteenth days of menstruation, it is appropriate to treat the kidneys and collaterals, promote blood circulation and remove blood stasis, and promote ovulation.
(3) The luteal phase: On the seventeenth to twenty-fifth days of the menstrual period, it is appropriate to warm the yang and invigorate the kidney. Nourishes and promotes the maturation of the corpus luteum to facilitate the implantation of the fertilized egg.
(4) Pre-menstrual period to menstrual period: On the twenty-fifth to twenty-eighth day of the menstrual period, the treatment should be qi and blood circulation to regulate menstruation.
Treatment involves acupuncture and moxibustion therapy: ear acupuncture: acupoint selection-uterus, ovaries, etc.
In terms of body acupuncture: select acupoints—Guanyuan, Qihai, Shenshu, Sanyinjiao, etc. During the treatment period, oral medicine is taken once a day, acupuncture is once every other day, ear acupuncture is once a week, combined with artificial cycle therapy, and the measurement of basal body temperature is used to adjust the overall treatment policy of oral medicine, body acupuncture and ear acupuncture. The general course of treatment is six sessions about a month.
Please don’t hesitate to ask us more questions on infertility treatment, unique methods of combination of telemedical or physical treatment in combination of Western and Oriental Medicine of Dr. Elena Mozgovaya (PhD-MD, UARM, ESHRE) treatment in Kyiv, Ukraine
MBA in Medicine
Member of Ukrainian Association of Sinologists
Founder of European Center for Oriental Humanities & Asia Business Development